This war island kayak tour takes place around Great War Island, a nature protected area in the center of Belgrade. The contrast of wilderness and urban ambiance makes this adventure a special one and embeds it deep in the memory. The tour around Great War island is organized for private groups and includes a brief on Lido Beach, a visit to Veliki Galijas canal, as well as rowing and spending time on the Danube and Sava rivers. Minimum number per booking, 1 person.
- 3-hour private kayaking tour of Belgrade’s Great War Island
- Paddle around the scenic island on the Danube and Sava, and learn its natural and military history
- Spot herons, ducks and other prized birds in the protected marshlands
- Visit Veliki Galijaš, the canal-lake that runs through the island
- Drift by willow forests and stop at Lido Beach, a sandy beach on the island’s tip
- Enjoy the tranquil waters and great views of Belgrade’s skyline
- Benefit from a personalized experience and the full attention of a private guide