Here is the best tour of the year, starting from Budapest covering top destinations from Slovenija, Croatia, Serbia, Monte Negro, Bosnia.
You'll have a 15 days tour package taking you from Budapest to Osijek, Novi Sada, Belgrade, Sarajevo, Kotor (Montenegro) ending in Dubrovnik.
Welcome to the Balkans – where East meets West and new merges almost seamlessly with old. Over the centuries people have traveled to this region of Eastern Europe for its fertile soil, natural resources, and healing waters.
This enchanting land, which has remained virtually untouched by tourism, boasts rich tradition, vibrant culture, and mouth-watering cuisine. With historical attractions in Budapest, nightlife in Belgrade, Sarajevo's beautiful old town, Montenegro's Durmitor National Park, and lively Dubrovnik, this adventure tour is delightfully different.
- Start from the vibrant Budapest
- Osijek's impressive neo-Romanesque cathedral
- Vukovar, a town that symbolizes the devastation of the recent war of 1990
- Novi Sad and its Petrovaradin fortress
- Visit the Bohemian Quarter in Belgrade
- Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina's small but vibrant capital
- Mostar and its old bridge
- Kotor bay in Montenegro
- End with Dubrovnik the pearl of Adriatic