At just 80 kilometers from Belgrade lies a small town rich in history and this Royal town Topola tour, tells a tale about the royal family Karađorđević. Karađorđe Petrović, the leader of the First Serbian Uprising and founder of Karađorđević dynasty, who was born here, beneath Oplenac.
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
What to expect from Topola and Oplenac private tour?
Day spent on Topola, and Oplenac private tour will offer a combination of laid back and quality time. There are several reasons for it. First, it’s a short drive from Belgrade. Second, there are several intriguing yet diverse points on this route, and if you show interest in recent Serbian history, you’ll get a good introduction to it.
- Private day trip to Topola and Oplenac Mausoleum from Belgrade
- Absorb the rural charms and natural beauty of Sumadija on route to Topola
- Explore St George’s Church and the Karadjordjevic Dynasty Mausoleum on Oplenac Hill
- See the royal tombs and church mosaics, made from 40 million pieces in 15,000 hues
- Visit a royal wine cellar and village winery, and enjoy a typical rustic lunch at a local restaurant
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary and the full attention of a private guide