Discover the medieval monasteries and natural wonders of Eastern Serbia on this full-day tour of the Pomoravlje province from Belgrade. Admire the 14th-century architecture and stunning frescoes of Ravanica monastery, visit the 15th-century Manasija monastery, then venture underground to explore the ancient Resava cave.
- Full-day Eastern Serbia Monasteries and Resava Cave Tour from Belgrade
- Learn about Serbia’s medieval history as you explore the ‘Serbian Medieval Kingdom’ of Pomoravlje
- Tour the magnificent medieval monasteries of Ravanica and Manasija
- Explore the ancient Resava cave with its dramatic stalactites and stalagmites
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup and round-trip transport
- Choice of private or small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience