Discover Belgrade's secrets on a 2.5-hour walking tour, led by an expert local guide. Set off to experience intriguing underground fortifications, spooky tunnels, and bunkers and caves carved out through the ages.
Embark on a captivating 2.5-hour walking tour and unlock the hidden secrets of Belgrade, revealing the city's intriguing stories, lesser-known corners, and off-the-beaten-path gems.
Led by knowledgeable guides, this tour takes you beyond the surface to delve into the captivating history and vibrant culture that define Belgrade.
- 2.5-hour underground Belgrade walking tour, with an expert guide
- Explore the historical caves, tunnels, and bunkers hidden under Serbia’s capital
- See the Roman relics under Belgrade Fortress, including a Roman Hall and water well
- Peep into a gunpowder warehouse built by the Austrians in their war against the Ottomans
- View a military bunker built during the rule of President Tito and the Cold War
- Learn about the various periods of history evidenced by the tunnels and caverns