Discover Belgrade secrets on a 2.5-hour walking tour, led by an expert local guide. Set off to experience intriguing underground fortifications, spooky tunnels, and bunkers and caves carved out through the ages.
- 2.5-hour underground Belgrade walking tour, with an expert guide
- Explore the historical caves, tunnels, and bunkers hidden under Serbia’s capital
- See the Roman relics under Belgrade Fortress, including a Roman Hall and water well
- Peep into a gunpowder warehouse built by the Austrians in their war against the Ottomans
- View a military bunker built during the rule of President Tito and the Cold War
- Learn about the various periods of history evidenced by the tunnels and caverns