Serbs love kids, and Belgradians are no exception. Children are welcome pretty much everywhere.
The parents with kids in Belgrade will have a lot of things to do:
- Belgrade Fortress is a fantastic place to run around and explore.
- The park surrounding the fortress is filled with mini funfairs in summer.
- The Museum of Science and Technology has brilliant interactive displays for children of all ages.
- The interactive Nikola Tesla Museum will suit those aged eight and up.
- Car fanatics will love the Museum of Automobiles.
- The new Museum of Illusions is fun for all ages.
- In summer, Ada Ciganlija island on the Sava river, with its rides and waterslides, is kid heaven.