Ideal for people with limited time and first-time visitors. Visit both the historic city center and newer districts in Belgrade.
Hear live commentary from the guide. Choose either a private tour or a small-group tour limited to 8 people.
- PRIVATE BELGRADE CITY TOUR
Enjoy the comfort of a private city tour and discover the sights of Belgrade in your rhythm. Choose the 3-hour long Private City Tour and see the most important sights of the city. Flexible routes. Pickup included. Price € 50 per person
- SMALL GROUP BELGRADE CITY TOUR
Discover all the most important sights in Belgrade with your tour guide during a 3,5-hour small-group city tour. Let us show you the main attractions on both sides of the Sava and Danube rivers. Pickup included. Price € 25 per person.
Check off the highlights of Belgrade and get your bearings in the city on this comprehensive sightseeing tour. Explore the New Belgrade, Dedinje, and Upper town on both sides of the Sava River; walk around Kalemegdan Park and Belgrade Fortress; and see landmarks including the Church of Saint Sava, the House of Flowers, and Republic Square.
- Explore Belgrade’s historic center, New Belgrave, and the Kalemegdan district
- Admire landmarks including Belgrade Fort, the Church of Saint Sava, and Dedinje
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Belgrade or those short on time
- Choice of private or small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a personalized experience